My supplies, (minus the twigs), I had to cover the brown vase, but since I didn't want to paint it just for this I decided to cover with paper. Just taped it around and tucked it in the vase.
Then I went in the backyard, and thanks to storm this week I had my pick of the twigs and branches all broken off in the backyard. I picked some up and took out my trusty painting area (cardboard) :), and sprayed them flat black. It took a few rotations to get them covered.
Then I stuck them in the vase and was good to go! I think it will look cool with all my other things I am adding!
Up Next: I am going to show some of my party games for kids I made. Hopefully by tomorrow, but since I am making these mummy cookies for a trunk or treat tonight who knows!