Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Cupcake Toppers & Labels

I made these cupcake toppers for our little Halloween party. I think they turned out pretty cute. I also made some bigger labels to labels other items on our food table. For these cupcake toppers I used my 2" scallop punch. I wanted the colors to coordinate with my Halloween Banner. I just stuck them in an old box to snap a quick pic of them since I won't be using them on real cupcakes until next Sunday! So forgive the awkward posing by my cupcake toppers. :)


If you want to download a pdf of these cupcake topper labels pictured above go here
biglabels
I made these bigger labels to tape to the front of food display items, but I think I may go back in and make them into tent cards as well so they can just be on their own. If/When I do that, I will come back and post a link to download that one too. Otherwise you can just use them like this and the backside will just be upside down.
If you want to download these bigger labels click here



Also just a shout out to deviant art, I got these halloween brushes from there a while ago and I can't find them to credit the artist now, but I wanted to credit the work because they did a great job on these cute photoshop brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS