Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lunch Jokes for Kids- Part 2

I hope your kids are enjoying their lunch box jokes as much as my son! He and his friends can't wait to read the joke of the day. :) We are about out of jokes around here so I made another set.

As I recommended before, these work great especially if you laminate them. You can reuse them again for different kiddos...
or the same kids at a later date. :)
Go here to download sheet 3 of kids lunchbox jokes
Go here to download sheet 4 of kids lunchbox jokes

If you missed part 1 of the lunchbox jokes, go check them out here.

Halloween Lunchbox Jokes coming soon!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner, Ginger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project, 36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig , Clever Chicks Blog Hop , Skip to My Lou , Real thing with the Coake Family, http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    Linda
    www.nightowlcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS