Friday, September 27, 2013

Lunchbox Jokes for kids {Halloween Edition!}

I have gotten some great feedback on my lunchbox jokes printables so I decided to include some Halloween Lunchbox Jokes.

Go here to download Halloween joke sheet 1
Go here to download Halloween joke sheet 2
Even more lunchbox jokes

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner, Ginger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project, 36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig , Clever Chicks Blog Hop , Skip to My Lou , Real thing with the Coake Family

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I printed some out for both of my girls' lunches :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these! Keep them coming. My boys love them in their lunch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS