Friday, February 11, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I received the Versatile Blogger Award this week. Thanks so much to Lauren from West Furniture Revival!
Go check out her blog, she has some really fun before and afters that you've got to see!

**There are some rules that go along with this. 

1. You have to thank the person who awarded you &; Link them back in your post

2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself
I just did this not too long ago, so hopefully I can think of 7 new things! LOL
1. I have 1 almost 5 year old son
2. I have a love for old country music (and new too)
3. I recently started piano lessons (at age 31 LOL)
4. I long for another child
5. I love burnt almond fudge Ice Cream
6. I love to sing
7. I am anti-facebook (right now anyways, lol)

3. Pass the award on to 10 new found bloggers (I'm doing 5 because I am sick and using that as my excuse for laziness!)
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, and; let the "giver" know you accept the award.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! You are too sweet. I have to get my thoughts organized and come up with 7 things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS