Monday, February 14, 2011

Cookies and Stuff

Can I just say I don't Love valentines day? I like making decorations though and since having my little boy I take any reason to celebrate because kids get excited over anything! Anyways, one of the traditions in my family is to always make heart shape sugar cookies. This year my boy loved it! He did however decide to make his hearts into "ocean" creatures. Can u tell who decorated what?
Those just make me giggle. We have spent the afternoon getting ready for our family valentine dinner. I am slowly getting things together.
Nothing too fancy. Just a little different than our normal family dinners. Now I just have to finish the food!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies are so sweet. I love the color combinations. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS