Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Antique & Flea Market Finds

I went to an antique store yesterday and found a beautiful chippy white old window. I didn't take a pic of the window yet. I love it, but I am not sure where to put it. So for now, it is in my basement. I also found these dried flowers. Are they gorgeous or what? There was a bunch of dried lavender I will have to get the next trip. I picked up this old liquor bottle at the flea market recently. I love it, we had one in our house growing up that we put change in. I always would take it and play like it was my genie bottle. :) (I loved I dream of genie re-runs)I love finding these little touches with meaning to me. I put the flowers in this pitcher I bought at Hobby Lobby a few years ago that goes in my bedroom. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS