Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine Hearts

One of my most popular posts has been my tutorial on this 3-D Heart Art in frame.  
Well, I have good news for you!
I get asked all the time where to find these little hearts and I just wanted to let you know that you can get them at hobby lobby. They have different sizes but I used the smallest ones. I went in there the other day and they have them out so grab them while you can! They come in the little boxes as shown below.
If you make a project with these I would love for you to send me the link!  FYI, I also get asked where the frame is from. I bought it at TJ Maxx a couple years ago, but I know HL has similar ones.  Also, are you on instagram? I love to share what's going on behind the scenes or what I am currently working on there so come follow me for the latest happenings!


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS