Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Smoothie Recipes

Back to school time is here, but I couldn't help sharing a few more delicious summer smoothie recipes before the cold weather hits!

Mango Orange Smoothie
  • 1 Cup Orange Juice (fresh is best!)
  • 1 Cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
  • 1/2 Cup Orange or Rainbow Sherbert
  • 1 Cup Ice
Blend and Enjoy!
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
  • 1 C. sliced Strawberries
  • 1 Cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
  • 1/2 C. Strawberry Sherbet or rainbow
  • 1 Cup Ice

Rinse strawberries, blend and enjoy! 

In case you missed it, here is the link to my Berry Lemon Smoothie I shared last month. So refreshing!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner,  Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project, 36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig , Clever Chicks Blog Hop , Skip to My Lou , Real thing with the Coake Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS