Thursday, February 21, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Round-up

A big thank you to everyone who linked up to my first link party! I plan to do a highlight post this weekend featuring you, so thanks again for sharing! Go here to check out some fun links that were shared. http://www.bloominghomestead.com/2013/02/crafty-tuesday-link-party-21913.html

St. Patrick's Day will be here before you know it so I thought it would be fun to do a St. Patty's round-up of some of my past projects. Just click on the  titles and they will take you to the posts.
How about this tutorial on how to make these fun Rainbow cupcakes!
 
 
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner,  Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy
Pocket full of pink,  For the love of cupcakes, Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy
 Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, Rae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project,
36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig    , Clever Chicks Blog Hop,  ,Osie Moats, Sassy Little Lady
,Neverending Decorating , Bloom Designs

3 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun!!! You hosted an awesome party!
    Selene @ restorationbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of St. Patty's stuff. I'm following you via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, I'll be sure to check it out this week.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS