Tuesday, June 21, 2011

July Calendar {Free Printable}

I realized that we are turning off our internet tomorrow so I rushed and put together July's calendar. Nothing fancy, but practical nonetheless! If you have any problems, sorry, I am certain I won't be accessing the internet for a few weeks at least.
For July calendar go here.
I'll see you guys back here next month! I am so excited for the projects to come. I have so many thrifty finds to re-purpose, not to mention 2 dressers that will be getting an overhaul along with a desk I found at salvation army a few weeks ago. I will be making my own curtains and a slipcover for a fun pink upholstered chair I use for photoshoots. Fun stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS