Monday, September 30, 2013

Easy DIY Bat Halloween Banner

I love simple, easy DIY decor ideas...especially for the holidays. Today I am sharing this super Easy DIY Bat Halloween Banner.
To start, here are the supplies I used:

  • Bats (cut out of cardstock)
  • Jute
  • hot glue gun & glue sticks
You can find various bat clipart or patterns on the internet to print out and cut to the sizes you want for your banner. I cheated and cut these out using my silhouette.
I took my bats and rolled the wings up to give them more dimension. Next up I plugged in my hot glue gun and glued the bats on the jute spacing them evenly. This is where you could be more creative by gluing them at different angles or using different sizes of bats.
For some of the bats, I decided to make them double sided so I glued an extra bat on the back side of the already glued down bat. This just added some fun dimension and depth.
And that's it...told ya it was easy! I think the longest part is cutting out the bats. :)
I'd love if you'd come check out my other Halloween Ideas here.


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot just a housewifeThe Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet StuffThe Kurtz CornerGinger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop Skip to My Lou Real thing with the Coake Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS