Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween Vignette

Just wanted to share my Halloween Vignette I put together. Still have more decorating to do, but figured this is a good start. :)
 I have tutorials for several of the items shown here, you'll find the links to those step by step tutorials at the end of the post. :)
My goal for Halloween decor was to keep it classy. Here are a few detail shots. 

I cut out these bats with my silhouette on cardstock and I think they add such a fun touch!
Love my Polka Dot Pumpkins! So easy and vibrant. :)
This wreath was so fun to make and I LOVE how it turned out!
This canvas art is such a statement piece. 

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot just a housewifeThe Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet StuffThe Kurtz CornerGinger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop Skip to My Lou Real thing with the Coake Family

4 comments:

  1. Marie, it looks awesome! I have seen so many blogs lately where they are doing a Fall mantel and totally skipping Halloween, so I am so happy to see this!! I got everything I need to make the Pumpkin canvas art - I found black and white chevron fabric at Michael's, of all places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll have to send me a link or pic when u finish! I'd love to see how it turns out. :)

      Delete
  2. The whole vignette is to die for and the wreath is amazing!!! Come link up to the Fall Wreath challenge at The CSI Project. It is going on right now.
    www.thecsiproject.com
    PS. I would also love to have you as a guest judge sometime. Love your blog! Email me if you are interested
    dee@thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun. i love that it's not over the top! the black is so fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS