Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pregnancy update & Announcement

 First off, a big thanks to everyone for their kind prayers, emails, and sweet thoughts! I really appreciate my blogging 'friends'! 

After being put on bed rest, I made some great progress on catching up with my photos and digital scrap booking:) Gotta have something to do to pass the time right? I am happy to say that I am no longer on bed rest, and have been up and about for the past several weeks. Although my activity is still super limited, it feels better than laying in bed! I still have to take it easy and feel tons of pressure but so far so good! I go in for checks every 2 weeks and that gets old, but I appreciate my doctors working with me to keep this baby. What a blessing modern medicine is! Also, if you've been following me on Facebook you know that we've found out what we are having.
It's A Girl!
We are so excited to welcome a baby girl to our family! Bring on all the cutesy girlie things! If you guys have or know of a cute etsy shop with baby stuff (headbands, clothes, etc) let me know! This past week I spent time hanging with my family and it was a blast. I missed some of the usual fun activities like lake trips, rodeos, fireworks, etc, but was still able to hang around and visit. We spent one afternoon going through baby girl clothes...so fun and it makes it seem real!

I still find myself being nervous and paranoid all the time. I think that happens when your activity level is so limited. All this downtime is worth it though and I pray baby girl stays put for at least another 11 weeks! It's funny I have so many baby/nursery related projects I want to do but they will have to wait until after she gets here.  First priority is getting baby girl here safe! Although I'm not able to blog as much, I'm trying to be more active on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram so come by and stay up to date.

Also...I'm excited to say that I'll have a big giveaway coming up later on this month you won't want to miss. :) Thanks again for stopping by and sharing in my journey. 


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby girl! They are so fun. This Etsy site has cute baby hats and other fun things. :)

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/FountainTopCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and your family! A girl!!! That's awesome! They're so much fun!

    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know that you and the baby girl are doing well. Glad you are off the bed rest (or at least the worst of it). You have been in my thoughts and will continue to be. I had hip surgery a couple of years ago because I tore cartilage. I was essentially on bed rest for 8 weeks afterwards...it sure was a great time to catch up on photos and digital scrapbooking, but as you said, it gets old, too.
    Take care,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many, many CONGRATS! Looks like you already have a good stash of clothes. How fun! I had neighbors and friends bring by bags of boy clothes before my son was born. I had a blast going through everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news. I hope things progess smoothly - you've been waiting a long time. Praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!!! Congrats, girl!!!!!!! So thrilled for you, A and W! Xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news! You continue to take good care of yourself my dear.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS