Friday, July 26, 2013

Chicken Salad Croissants

Today I am sharing the recipe for one of my MOST favorite summertime foods, Chicken Salad Croissants.
Chicken Salad Croissants
3 C. Diced cooked chicken
1 1/2 C. diced celery
3 T. Lemon Juice
1 C. apples (diced)
1 C. Crushed pineapple or sliced grapes (whichever you prefer)
1 C. slivered Almonds
1 C. Lettuce
Croissants (I prefer small size)

SAUCE:
1 C. Miracle Whip
1 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp dry mustard

First off, cook chicken and dice all ingredients. Add lemon juice to diced apples to keep them from going brown. Put chicken, fruit, veggies, and almonds in bowl. Mix sauce separately then add to salad mixture. Serve on croissants and enjoy! (If you're not serving them all at once, just mix sauce in to the amount of salad as you go. It should keep for a couple days.)

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot your ordinary RecipesNot just a housewifeThe Project QueenCreating my way to successCraft CoutureFunky Polkadot GiraffeSumos Sweet StuffThe Kurtz Corner Krafty KatPolly want a CrafterBlue Cricket DesignSouthern LovelyGinger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it allEisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby NestThe Speckled DogTatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a ShoestringJust a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home SaavyPocket full of pink,  Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy,  Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & SpiceRae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop ,Osie Moats, Sassy Little Lady , Decorated Chaos ,  Little Mom on the PrairieSkip to My Lou Real thing with the Coake Family

1 comment:

  1. I think I could eat Chicken Salad every day of the week. One of my favs too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS