Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Spring} Printables

I just wanted to share some of the Spring printables I am using to add a little bit of Spring to our home. I had some purple fringing when I took these pictures (its called chromatic aberration) so please note that these printables Do Not have purple on them! Its just the way the pics came out because the light shades I used made it hard for my lens to determine the light and dark parts of my printable I was focusing on. Plus, my lighting was all over the place. Its hard to see the colors right...I promise they are not this 'light and faded' IRL).
I decided to offer these as 8x10 jpegs. Why? Because that way you can crop them and print them as different sizes if you like. I did grey as 5x7, the yellow as 4x6, and the blue as 8x10.
(These look super cute next to my new Spring Vase.)

For gray go here
 
For yellow go here
For blue go here
 Here are a few more. I just wanted to add a warning, I always try and print and proof each printable I make.  However, things got crazy and I have not had time to test print the following printables. I am afraid if I keep waiting until I get around to it then Spring will be over!  Just wanted to give you a heads up! These are pdfs size 8.5x11. You can crop them to 8x10 as you like. Can you see the 'egg' shape? This is probably as close to an Easter printable as you'll get. I'm not much of an Easter decorator.;)

For Yellow go here
For Blue go here
For Gray go here
For Pink go here

Personal use only. Link back with credit if you can so others can enjoy them too!  Plus, it makes me more inclined to keep offering free printables! 
I'm linking to the parties listed on the left sidebar of my blog. 
Oh and its my first time linking up to this party so I thought I would share the link here too:

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the printables. I plan to use some - very cute. Love that pedestal frame - very unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through a link up! Very cute printables! I am printing the blue and grey spring one's right now and finding cute frames to put them in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful printables - thanks for sharing!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pedestal frame is so cute!! Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone! I got the frame at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago, I couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love them, thanks for the printables & linking up to Craft Couture Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So here is a link to the printables you made! Thanks for sharing they are darling!!

    http://justinavry.blogspot.com/2011/03/easter-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Just featured them on my blog www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! I also featured them on my blog: http://www.vixenmade.com/2013/04/free-printable-friday-spring-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS