Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Roundup

Since I have lots of new followers, I thought I would share some of my valentine crafts, recipes, and printables posts that you may have missed from years past- I have a few more fun valentine posts to share this week so stay tuned!
 3-D DIY Art in frame
 Handmade Valentines
 DIY Quilled Heart
 DIY Rose Heart Wreath
 Free Subway Art Printables (Several color options!)
Valentine Plaque {DIY}
Valentine Cupcake Toppers or tags printable

More fun Valentine's Ideas coming up this week (decor & printables)!

Also...to answer a few questions- The white frame with the hearts is from TJ Maxx...I got it years ago but have seen similar ones around here and there. Also, the LOVE blocks you see I bought as a kit about 4 or 5 years ago and they are no longer offered but I am going to make some new similar ones (for St. Patty's) to show you the process!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!

I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner,  Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy
Pocket full of pink,  For the love of cupcakes, Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy
 Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, Rae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project,
36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig    , Clever Chicks Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS