Sunday, October 13, 2013

Update, Sunday thoughts & Printable

Just feeling super grateful this Sunday and I thought it would be the perfect time for an update. 
For those of you who have followed me for a bit, you know that this pregnancy was a surprise and blessing. With infertility and previous miscarriages, we didn't know if our family would grow anymore. Then surprise I found out I was expecting, this was a joyous surprise and a scary time not knowing how it would play out. Dealing with loss is so hard sometimes and I just didn't know if I could do it again. I have had a rough go with all the complications of this pregnancy but I am proud to say I am 39 weeks! A big thank you to those who offered prayers for our family, it really means so much. These past 4-5 months have been filled with so much worry and stress...would my body hold the pregnancy? Would my cerclage work? Will the baby be preterm? So many worries. I wanted to share this simple hymn that really helped me through this difficult time. I made a printable to share because this brought me so much comfort. Sometimes, I felt ruled by fear, and just reading through these words helped me cope, gave me strength, and brought me peace. I hope that if you're struggling with something...or know someone who is that this can bring you some comfort as well.
Download 8x10 print here

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I'm 33 weeks with a cerclage and hoping I will make it to 37 weeks. I have also had 2 baby pass away so I know how you feel. wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily. You can make it! Those last few weeks were stressful. I got my cerclage out 2 weeks ago and am still haven't went into labor so it's amazing how it all works.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you are at 39 weeks and everything looks good! I hope that the next few weeks and the delivery go really well. Will be thinking about you.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newer follower and didn't know about your struggles. Thank you for sharing. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I was devastated and became depressed. The second time I was pregnant I was filled with constant worry. Happily, that pregnancy ended the birth of my little guy (who is almost 5 now!) We all struggle with something and the more we share the more we can find comfort with those who've had similar struggles. Much love to you and your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am sorry for your loss. It's always tough, but congrats on your little guy! Each child is a blessing. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your heart, as well as your talents. Congrats on reaching this milestone, and may God continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS