Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Master Bedroom Inspiration

I am really enjoying The Inspiration Board. I put together a Master Bedroom Inspiration Board to show you what I am working on with my master bedroom! These are just a few of the details I am planning! I haven't really chosen an accent color. I am keeping it neutral but will probably get some fun throws to add in as the seasons change.
 I am still working on my hexagon quilt...its going to take me forever but I think it would look beautiful as a throw across the bed for a pop of color as well! What do you think? I can't wait to show you the before and after!

Also, here is a fun spring-inspired fashion board I made. I am dreaming of Spring already!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love your Inspiration board for your bedroom! Those are great colors.

    http://nicolevedros.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS