Monday, January 9, 2012

Week at a Glance {free printable}

 Wow, I thought with the holidays over life would calm down...apparently not! Its already a week into January. I have some good news for what's been keeping me busy...we are buying our house! I am so excited, even though right now it just seems like a bunch of work with inspections, quotes, and loan stuff! Hopefully, in a few weeks things will all be done and we will be homeowners. Anyways, here the first page I have in my home binder that I am sharing with you guys! This page is so handy, sometimes I keep a copy on the fridge for everyone to see what we have going on for the week. I posted a complete 2012 calendar download that is hopefully helping everyone with their scheduling. This download is the perfect compliment. Go HERE to download week at a glance

More Home Binder Printables:
2012 Calendar
Daily Quick Clean
Weekly Cleaning 
Monthly Deep clean
Blogging Schedule
Important Dates

I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo ToesI heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe,The Kurtz Corner Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, CraftClean & ScentsibleHouse of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy
Pocket full of pink,  For the love of cupcakes, Positively SplendidRaising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy
CSI PROJECT

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your house! There is a lot of paperwork and official stuff to be done when you buy - but it's a very exciting time! Enjoy it all - and thanks for sharing the cute organising printables too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo these are lovely! I will br printing these out to help me get organized!! Thanks so much for linking up to Wednesday's Wowzers and sharing your inspiration! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this LOTS! I'd love to have you link it to my party that just started! Overflowing with Creativity!!! Thanks LOTS!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to be your newest follower!!!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. I love cute printables.. and this one is awesome! Im going to use it next week. Thanks so much :)

    I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors/style of this one! I'm printing it out right now! :) Thanks for sharing and good luck with your new house - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to download the free week at a glance printable calendar with no success. When I try to download I'm prompted to login in order to use the feature and then the process ends. Is there something that I'm missing?

    Thanks,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert, sometimes using a different browser helps. If you want to send me your email address I will email you the file. Sorry for the trouble!
      -Marie

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS