Thursday, March 28, 2013

The BEST banana pudding ever...

I love banana pudding and this is the best banana pudding ever (in my opinion:). I thought I would share it all with you in case you haven't tried it. I make it every spring and I just love it. 
 This recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen.
(also a quick's heads up...I won't be online much in the next few days, we will be spending a lot of time with family so I will catch you all next week!)
Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
 
Ingredients

2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
6 to 8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream

Directions

Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top. (I chose to omit the bananas because I wasn't sure when I was serving it and I didn't want them to be brown so they were adding as a garnish)

In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

If you're looking for something light and delicious you have to give this recipe a try!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner,  Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy, Pocket full of pink,  , Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy,  Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, Rae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project, 36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig , Clever Chicks Blog Hop ,Osie Moats, Sassy Little Lady , Decorated Chaos ,  Little Mom on the Prairie, Skip to My Lou 

2 comments:

  1. I just pinned this recipe! Looks so good and I've always loved banana pudding!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute recipe- I love the photo.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS