Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back To School: Snack Organization

 It's crazy to think its back to school time already! Once school starts it seems like things just get crazy. With all those other things that come along with school that keep us busy we find it helpful to keep our snacks ready and organized to grab on the go.
I thought I'd share a little snack organization system that works really well for us. (This also helps when packing lunches.) I bought these bins at bed, bath, and beyond and they have been so helpful.


You can find them here  Here is a look at what our pantry snack bins usually consist of.  (granola bars, crackers, pudding, v-8 juice, fruit roll ups, cookies.)
 And we keep a bin in the fridge for the fresh/refrigerated snacks like yogurt, string cheese, fruits (washed and bagged), water, etc.
Do you have any special tips that come in handy when preparing for "back to school"? Being organized and prepared saves us such a headache on those busy school days!

If you missed it, go here for these free printable lunchbox jokes!
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot your ordinary RecipesNot just a housewifeThe Project QueenCreating my way to successCraft CoutureFunky Polkadot GiraffeSumos Sweet StuffThe Kurtz Corner Krafty KatPolly want a CrafterBlue Cricket DesignSouthern LovelyGinger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it allEisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby NestThe Speckled DogTatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a ShoestringJust a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home SaavyPocket full of pink,  Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy,  Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & SpiceRae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop ,Osie Moats, Sassy Little Lady , Decorated Chaos ,  Little Mom on the PrairieSkip to My Lou Real thing with the Coake Family

4 comments:

  1. This a great post!!! I will be definitely doing this this school year.. It will save so much more time, especially in the morning, rather than digging through the cupboard and fridge looking for snacks.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I definitely need to keep my fridge stocked better with pre-washed fruits and veggies so the kids will look in the fridge first rather than always heading straight for the pantry - since those snacks seem to be filled with more carbs and sugars. That's my goal anyway - we'll see if I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY need to do this...consistently. lol I get off track after a couple of weeks. :( Love how you have organized everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! I have a bin for my daughters snacks in our pantry but definitely need one in our fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS