Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Homemade Oreo's

Yeah, I'm going there. I so love these homemade oreos and they are so easy your family will love them too!
Cookie batter:
1 box devil's food cake mix
2 eggs
3/4 C. plain Crisco
Filling:
2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 sq. Butter
8 oz cream cheese
Mix Batter and roll into balls.

Instead of using my hands to roll the balls, I use this pampered chef cookie dropper for perfectly shaped cookies. So much faster!
Bake @350 degrees for 5-8 min. These set up after they cook so don't overbake! Cool on cooling rack and sandwich together using the filling.
Enjoy!
P.S. I have some fun, free HALLOWEEN printables coming up this week! I just want to take some pics to sample and showcase them, so stay tuned.

I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo ToesI heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe,The Kurtz Corner Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, CraftClean & ScentsibleHouse of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl

10 comments:

  1. These look oh so scrumptious. Love it! I am a new follower. I'd love for you to link up to my feature linky party. I think these would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend, these look better than oreos! well done! beautiful photographs. Please link them to Sunday Supper Stumble: http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunday-supper-stumble.html
    Would love to have you! New follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I love your photos. They make a good thing look even better. Can I have some?

    I am a new follower from Idea Sharing Wednesday. If you have a moment, stop by www.messforless.net and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these yesterday and they are awesome! I only used one Tablespoon of butter in the filling and it tastes so good. I just had a 1/2 for breakfast with my coffee....yummy!

    Love your blog....my new fav! Its amazing! Thanks again for your quick email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I bought Oreo's... why! I'm not going to open them. Thank you for linking these to SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh yummmmm okay I am so so so doing this! :o) Thank you SO much for sharing!!!!! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious - I want to make them now but I don't have all the ingredients! Pinned it for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I must make this! Thanks for the recipe, I will bookmark it right now. :) I'm so glad you shared this @ Show & Share, hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS