Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easy Jewelry Organizer

Since our move, I have needed a place to put some of my jewelry. I prefer it out of the way of my main room, but still easily accessible. I keep my earrings and most rings in a jewelry box because I don't wear them that often. I always wear my hair down so earrings never really show! Anyways, I had this blank wall in our master closet and thought it would work perfect for what I had in mind. A wrought iron decorative set of hooks I got at hobby lobby years ago!
I just anchored and screwed it in. Perfect solution!
I hang necklaces, watchbands, bracelets, headbands, and my commonly worn rings on the hooks. It's easy access and kind of cute! Plus being in my closet makes it even easier to quickly accessorize my outfits.
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo ToesI heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not your ordinary Recipes, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, Creating my way to success, Craft Couture, Funky Polkadot Giraffe,The Kurtz Corner Krafty Kat, Polly want a Crafter, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it all, Eisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, CraftClean & ScentsibleHouse of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest, The Speckled Dog, Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring, Just a Girl

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I'm using a metal finger tip towel holder that I bought at a yard sale. Repainted it and now it sits on my dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do something like this in my closet. My jewelry holder is full and half the time I forget what I have and so I never bother to wear it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS