Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Placecard Printable

Just wanted to pop in and offer this super cute chalkboard Thanksgiving Placecard printable. I recommend printing these on cardstock, and you can either write on them with a white or  light colored sharpie, or you can open up the file in photo editing software and type the names right on before you print them.

Go here to download
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot just a housewifeThe Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet StuffThe Kurtz CornerGinger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop Skip to My Lou Real thing with the Coake Family, lemon paper designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS