Monday, April 22, 2013

Featuring {You}

Another fabulous party last week! Come check out some of the awesome projects and recipes you guys have been working on!

Love this Sesame Street Party from Night Owl Corner
 Super Cute Handmade Journal from Crafty Blog Stalker
 
 Pocket Purses from Family Home and Life
 Rain Gutter Bookshelves from Restoration Beauty
 Gorgeous Vintage Kitchen Wreath from Twelve O Eight
 Lovely Guest Cottage Remodel from Old Things New
 Cornbread with Blueberry Goat Cheese by Remember the Good Times
A big thank you to everyone who linked up last week and I hope you'll join me for this weeks link party starting tomorrow! If you've been featured go ahead and grab a button!


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Marie,
    Thanks so much for featuring my Sesame Street Party. My daughter just turned 3 this weekend and we celebrated with a Garden Party -- I'll be linking that party up this week!

    Linda
    www.nightowlcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature Marie!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my rain gutter shelves, Marie!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie - That was so sweet of you to feature our guest cottage remodel. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Loved your other features too. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Handmade Journal!! I love your party and wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS