Friday, January 25, 2013

What I'm Lovin' {1/25/13}


 1.  Les Misérables Soundtrack!!!- I am lovin' this music right now. Just so beautiful! I went and saw the movie and loved it...(although it had a couple parts I could have done without seeing so much detail.)

2. Extra Fruit Sensations Sweet Watermelon Gum-  This gum is such a lifesaver. Seriously it is the only reason I am able to curb my snacking. For some reason my body just likes to eat...lol, but this has become my favorite little item to keep with me and has kept me on track and kept un-needed food out of my mouth.  
3. Yankee Doodle- Okay, maybe only Yankee Doodle when my 6 year old son plays it on the piano. I am just loving that he is so good about practicing his piano and I love to hear him play. Especially real songs that I can sing along with...(he hates that. :)


4. My OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 5 - You know that moment when you drop your phone getting out the car onto a hard cement parking lot and you just panic! Well, it has happened to me a few times and my old phone got so many cracked screens. When I got my new phone I was bound and determined to get a nice protective case.  I spent like $60 on this case...and it has been well worth it. My husband even went and got the same one because it has been so great...but he got his for like $20 on amazon! Same case...much better price! Anywho...I know its no glitter case...but the peace of mind I have when my son is playing on it and drops it and I know that its protected is sooo worth it for me! It is a little bulky but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm just lovin' it!
 5. Almay Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover Pads-So far these are my favorite eye makeup remover wipes I have ever tried. They are oil free so you don't get that nasty oily goopy residue that stings your eyes. For so long, I have just used my face wash to wash my eye area and then when I dry with a towel to wipe the area. For one, it didn't get my eye makeup all off...and 2-it is not good to scrub or pull at the sensitive skin around your eyes! Can you say wrinkles? So I have been using these to get my makeup off in a gentle way. They work great!
I would love to know "what you're loving", so if you want to share leave a comment!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS