Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011
I decided to join in the Ultimate Blog Party 2011. If you're a first time visiter, then have a look around and stay awhile. I am not sure how I would classify this blog exactly. I enjoy sharing my crafting adventures with lots of tutorials with pretty pictures. I often share free printables that I create and use and figured why not share them with others? Don't take my word for it...click on the labels and have a look around for yourself!

Personally, I am a wife and mother. We are transitioning from 'student' living to grown ups so things are a little bit chaotic in our life right now but we are excited for the projects and crafts coming up as we continue our journey. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I have a hard time classifying my blog as well. I think it just means we have many, many likes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transitions are always tough! I'm amazed at your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you - your blog looks great! Stopping by from the Ultimate Party!
    Cheers,
    Debbie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the UBP11. I like that your blog is so varied. Keep the photo tips coming, please. Great craft ideas, and I'm a foodie too, so I'm following you and hope you'll do the same for me. Come by and enter my giveaway. http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you and your crafty ways! I love how you use non-perishable trash in some of your crafting. Following now.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS