Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Printable

 Just made a couple new Christmas Printables this year and wanted to share! As always, personal use only.
I just love these! Go to the following links to download...

Go here to download wisemen gold
Go here to download wisemen silver
Go here to download Noel gold
Go here to download Noel silver


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I join these fabulous link parties each week:   I heart naptime, Under the table and dreaming, Not just a housewife, The Project Queen, , Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner, Ginger Snap Crafts,   Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  Somewhat Simple, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Shabby Nest,  Tatortots & Jello, Simply Designing, Chic on a Shoestring,  ,Someday Crafts,   The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,    Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,  Its Overflowing, The D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & Spice, ,Crafty blog stalker , CSI Project, 36th Avenue, Real housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig , Clever Chicks Blog Hop , Skip to My Lou , Real thing with the Coake Family, lemon paper designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!